Saturday, May 10, 2008

May 2008

Nathan wanted to be in the sea and he wanted everyone to know how big this puzzle was. We have been doing lots of puzzles lately. It keeps us occupied and that's a good thing. Collin likes to eat the peices and slap the top of the puzzle while we are doing it.

I like to call this one of Collin the Jibber Jabber Jumper. Today (May, 10, 2008) he started talking and making all sorts of noises. Ma ma ma and da da da. And then he also likes to make high pitched shreeking noises. No doubt he is trying to keep up with the other kids and their screams.
I

3 comments:

Max and Diana Brown said...

we know screaiming all to well in our house!!! but it wouldn't be a home with out it. right? I love to see your kids grow... great job on the blog!!!

ede said...

Shelly
so glad to see some photos.
I'll be back often now that I know you are posting.

All Arrayed in Spotless White said...

when i clicked on this video my son elliott went nuts and started squealing too! all the joys. maybe he understood what your son was saying...